We believe that each and every child is created, blessed, and loved by our God. At WVPC, we offer enriching programs in a safe place for our children to grow, be nurtured, and build lasting relationships with God as they learn more about the scriptures and what it means to live out their faith. Our children work alongside dedicated, loving members of our Christian community who serve as mentors and positive role models to help support them along their journey with Christ.
- a quality Childcare program with trained, paid staff members.
- two thriving Children's Choirs led by talented professionals.
- an engaging Sunday School program with innovative teaching methods and activities that bring the scripture to life.
- community building Family Nights that provide activities for both children and parents to do together as a family unit.
- Summer programs such as our Summer Singing Camp and an exciting, week-long Vacation Bible School program.
Come join us! For more information on any of our children’s programs, please contact: Director of Children’s Ministry,Sarah Stierwalt, at or by phone at (408) 252-1365 x212.