How to volunteer for coffee service
1. Select a date (see availability here)
2. Order group coffee service from your favorite coffee shop (e.g. Starbucks' Traveller, or Peet's ToGo or whatever your local shop calls theirs.) Find out whether they supply cups, sugar, creamers, etc. If not, let the church office know.
3. Order 2 doz. donuts or pastries from your favorite bakery.
4. Pick them up on Sunday morning and set up on the table provided.
5. Enjoy fellowship with your friends after worship.
6. Recruit helpers to clean up.